Saturday, November 7, 2020

How To Lose Weight While Pregnant Yahoo






I need to lose at least 30lbs before delivery for both mine and the baby's benefit. doc says its okay for a woman my size to lose weight while pregnant because i've got enough fat stores to fulfil the baby's caloric needs. i'm due 11/7 so i'm 6 weeks. oh, also i was in the process of losing weight until i found out i'm pregnant.. Just a question....like i said, this isn't about dieting persay, more like a change of lifestyle and habits for the better..... someone weighing 300 pounds and going from absolutly lazy to active and eating healthy could probably lose a good 80-100 pounds in 9 months (while pregnant)... The reason for gaining weight in a pregnancy is for the baby. i already have that extra weight. and guess what?! it is safe to lose weight during pregnancy, it just depends on how you go about it. and for the those of you that decided to insult me, you are dumb. the reason for my not wanting to be a fat blob, is for the pregnancy..


how to lose weight while pregnant yahoo






Farewell Employment: 10 Unanswered Questions of Life


Farewell employment: 10 unanswered questions of life





I was worried about my weight as well and i was told to find an exercize program and i ended up doing prenatal yoga and let me tell you i have begun to feel a lot better but, you at this time don't want to lose weight during pregnancy you want to gain it gradually, by eating a sensible diet and giving your body and growing baby all the good. I was overweight before pregnancy and i've gained 20 pounds since i've gottan pregnant and i'm now 26 weeks. --is it possible for me to lose weight? i don't want to lose much. just about 10 pounds or so..is it healthy to and would it hurt me or my baby..



about reference info how to lose weight while pregnant yahoo
click here




No comments:

Post a Comment